From Andrew Bayer <andrew.ba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Packaging concerns
Date Mon, 22 Aug 2011 15:43:27 GMT
We definitely need to have bigtop in either the package name or the package
version - on Thursday, we talked about putting it in the package version.
With that, the package version would probably be something like
"0.23.0+bigtop_0.2.0-1" or something along those lines - I'm not familiar
enough with package version formatting to be sure. =)

A.