From Andrew Bayer <andrew.ba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: License problem
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2011 20:53:06 GMT
I thought the goal of the first release was just to get the legal issues
sorted out against the initial codebase, not to necessarily have anything
functional? The testing isn't going to be in place right away regardless,
since we don't have the infrastructure for testing at Apache Jenkins (or
elsewhere in ASF Infra). As I see it, the first release is about cleanup,
legal, and the packaging source - itest is secondary for me.

A.