From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Bigtop 0.1.0-incubating is released!
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2011 17:26:43 GMT
Congratulations on getting out the first release!

This might be a good time to review the incubator branding guidelines:
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/branding.html

I'm not sure what the policies are re PR (see "Publicity activities")
but you might contact Sally Khudairi sallykhudairi@yahoo.com about
what official Apache PR could be done here.

Regards,

Patrick