From Roman Shaposhnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Strategy/Planning Meetup?
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2011 16:58:43 GMT
On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 4:57 PM, Peter Linnell <plinnell@apache.org> wrote:
> On 08/11/2011 02:11 PM, Andrew Bayer wrote:
>> Hey all -
>>
>> Given that a bunch of us on the project are in the Bay Area, would there be
>> interest in actually meeting up in person to start figuring out what we want
>> to do with Bigtop going forward? Cloudera should be able to host. If there
>> is interest, it'd be great if we could meet up fairly soon, I think.
>>
>> A.
>>

> Could we do this next week, before I head back to Europe ?

A strong +1. I've started a Meeting page:
   https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BIGTOP/Meetings

where I intend to track past and proposed face-to-face meetings
of the Bigtop community. Please make sure to add your time
constraints to it so that we can pick a date that works for
everybody.

Also make sure to add things you care about to the agenda.

Thanks,
Roman.