From Eli Collins <...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: What's next?
Date Sun, 24 Jul 2011 19:16:20 GMT
Agree, we need a roadmap for the 1st release to post on the wiki and
add to jira, and also start articulating some of the longer-term
tasks.  Perhaps breaking these down by build, packaging and test makes
sense.  There's also a bit of initial project work we need to do, eg
create a website/docs, move some of the existing Hudson jobs to Apache
Jenkins.

A number of people who have worked on this are on vacation at the
moment so things may move a little slowly right now.