incubator-awf-users mailing list archives

From Tim Fox <timvo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Node.x
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2011 19:35:07 GMT
Hi Roger,

On 24/08/2011 18:28, Roger Schildmeijer wrote:
> Hi Tim,
>
> I remember I took a quick look at node.x a couple of weeks ago. Think I saw some link
on HN. I like the idea and I also liked the code I examined. I definitely think Apache Deft
could get some inspiration from node.x, and maybe the other way around (?).
Definitely, the more ideas, the better :)

> Would be awesome to share some experience some time. Feel free to come visit us on #deft
on free node sometime.

> With Best Regards
> Roger Schildmeijer
>
> Ps. Apache Deft is more than just a non-blocking http web server. We (currently) provide
an asynchronous socket interface (o.a.d.io.AsynchronousSocket). We recently finished a somewhat
bigger demo application (see package o.a.d.demo.elastica) that should give you some ideas
about how Apache Deft could be used for async socket/io related stuff. Ds
Sounds interesting, I'll take a look.

Cheers!