incubator-awf-dev mailing list archives

From Roger Schildmeijer <schildmei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Jul 2012 ([ppmc])
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2012 15:48:24 GMT
Below is the brief report for this quarter (unfortunately one day too
late...hopefully one of the mentors could add it to the july report page
anyway (http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/July2012) ?)...

 * AWF
 * AWF is about to retire from the Apache incubation
 * No community development since last report
 * No commits since last report.

--

Roger