incubator-awf-dev mailing list archives

From Mohammad Nour El-Din <nour.moham...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Apr 2012 ([ppmc])
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2012 15:17:47 GMT
Hi...

On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 5:04 PM, Emmanuel Lécharny <elecharny@gmail.com>wrote:

> Le 4/3/12 4:49 PM, Mohammad Nour El-Din a écrit :
>
>  We have to prepare it max. by tomorrow  :)
>>

> Seems like we have trouble with this incubating project :/
>
> I understand that Seven wants to pursue the effort (I know that he has
> some personal things to deal with that just exhaust the time he can devote
> to the project), but an incubating project should not depend on one single
> person.
>
> So, should we, mentors, draft something ?

I believe the problem here is more than just drafting something here:
1- Depending on a single developer
2- Not having a single release since the time being in the incubator

That would raise some signals to the IPMC. I believe it is better to bring
that to the private mailing list and have more discussions there ?

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour