incubator-awf-dev mailing list archives

From Séven Le Mesle <sleme...@xebia.fr>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Apr 2012 ([ppmc])
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2012 16:55:35 GMT
Hi,

here is a short listing of the activities regarding the project since last
report:

   1. Roger don't have time to work on AWF, and wish to abandon project
   development.
   2. New name AWF has been voted, and migration to AWF is now effective.
   3. Few Bugs were fixed thanks to Michele.
   4. Chunked encoding is now supported for POST and PUT requests (Response
   from the server does not use it).
   5. Old regexp oriented HTTP parser has been replaced by a new stream
   oriented parser.

That's all folks.

Séven.

--