incubator-awf-dev mailing list archives

From Séven Le Mesle <sleme...@xebia.fr>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Apr 2012 ([ppmc])
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2012 22:15:47 GMT
Here is a first draft, just an attempt for now.

There are things to write, so please help :).

AWF

AWF  is a non-blocking, asynchronous, event driven high performance
web framework running on the JVM. The project entered incubation on
2011-07-08.

The most important issues to address in moving to graduation:

   1. Prepare an initial incubation release.
   2. Attract more committers, and other community members.
   3. Secure the previously used URL, "deftserver.org".

Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be aware of?
- Not at this time.

- Roger Schildmeijer, have no time for the project at the moment.

- There has been a discussion on the ML about closing the project.
Finaly other commiters decided to keep on working on AWF.

- Project new name AWF Async Web Framework has been adopted. Sources,
site, jira, mailing list and ci are now using AWF name.

--
Séven Le Mesle
Xebia IT Architects

Email :  slemesle@xebia.fr