incubator-awf-dev mailing list archives

From Séven Le Mesle <sleme...@xebia.fr>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Apr 2012 ([ppmc])
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2012 15:18:40 GMT
Hi,

yes, in fact I do have many changes in my personal life, and don't have
enough time to do all needed things for AWF.

Johnathan seems to be also motivated to keep on the effort.
But I do not know, if that remains true.

Also, please notice that Michele is already a good contributor and for me
he can become committer on the project (many patches from Michele have been
integrated).

Séven.

--
Séven Le Mesle