incubator-awf-dev mailing list archives

From johnathan.mee...@phasevariance.com
Subject Re: AWF website
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2012 09:53:24 GMT

Hi,

For what it's worth, I think you'll find what you need in the
"distributionManagement" section of the awf-core POM. During site:site the
content is pushed:

scpexe://people.apache.org/www/incubator.apache.org/deft

After a little modification of the site source (perhaps the image has
already been replaced, I can't remember) to replace "Deft" references, you
should be able to just change this and push, perhaps then deleting the
older pages.

Sound about right?

Cheers,
Johnathan