incubator-awf-dev mailing list archives

From Mohammad Nour El-Din <nour.moham...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Architecture Discussion] General
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2012 18:10:17 GMT
Hi...

   1st of all apologies for not being around that last few months.

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 7:00 PM, Johnathan Meehan <jmeehan@phasevariance.com
> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I know there's a thread to discuss, erm, threads, but I thought a fresh
> place to discuss the architectural-level changes we might want to make
> would be a good idea. I created DEFT-120 as a place for anybody to
> attach diagrams and the like for reference in this discussion, and I was
> thinking the initial intention could be as limited as bringing some
> order to the current code base.

Thats pretty good on the idea perspective, but wouldn´t it be better to put
this content on Wiki, and sure you can track such changes/additions through
JIRA.

IMHO JIRA should be a place for documentation it is more about change
management and tracking.

But this is only an opinion :)

--
Thanks