incubator-awf-dev mailing list archives

From Karesh Arunakirinathan <karesh.open...@gmail.com>
Subject setup error
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2012 15:18:30 GMT
Dear everyone.

I am very happy to enter to the apache contribution.. Just now I have
checked  out the code when i do that using eclipse I got "Server sent
unexpected return value (405 Method Not Allowed)" in eclipse i skip that I
got the code and now when i do the mvn clean and install to build the
project I am getting this error
The build could not read 1 project -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR]   The project org.apache.awf:awf-core:0.4.0-
SNAPSHOT (E:\ApacheSoftwareProject\AWF\awf-core\pom.xml) has 1 error
[ERROR]     Non-resolvable parent POM: Could not find artifact
org.apache.awf:awf-parent:pom:0.4.0-SNAPSHOT and 'parent.relativePath'
points at wrong local POM @ line 21, column 10 -> [Help 2]

Could anyone please help me to build it.

Thanks in advance.
Karesh