incubator-awf-dev mailing list archives

From "Michele Zuccala'" <zuccal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Any activity soon ?
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2012 21:23:55 GMT
Guys, I want to tell you that I never stop using deft.
When I have seen no more update, I looked for something similar, but there
is currently no framework that is simple to use, light and fast like this (
netty is good, but too generic)

After several months of use I can say that it is already stable enough to be
used in production (I'm not crazy: D is the engine of my api REST) and my
boss is pleased of the results

So long life to deft and I would be happy to help you with ideas and
patches that I have developed up to now.