incubator-awf-dev mailing list archives

From Séven Le Mesle <sleme...@xebia.fr>
Subject Re: [Thread model] was : Re: Any activity soon ?
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2012 09:52:55 GMT
Hi,

We should make this kind of modification with great care, because using a
ThreadPool in HttpProtocol breaks the IOLoop design which is one of the
best thing in AWF.

When we have several IOLoops running concurrently, the system take benefits
from the CPU without having a lot of locking concerns.

I don't know exactly how you wrote you're Michele but, I think there are
more effects than you see.

Séven.

--
Séven Le Mesle