incubator-awf-dev mailing list archives

From Séven Le Mesle <sleme...@xebia.fr>
Subject Re: Any activity soon ?
Date Sun, 05 Feb 2012 15:07:38 GMT
Hi guys,

I'm still in :). I clearly understand Roger's position but, I wish we can
keep the project up and running.
The thing is that if I'm the only one in the team that can take some time
 to work on Deft, then we clearly got a big issue.
Jonhathan, Nicholas, what do you think about this ?

Séven.

--
Séven Le Mesle
Xebia IT Architects