incubator-awf-dev mailing list archives

From Séven Le Mesle <sleme...@xebia.fr>
Subject Re: setup error
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2012 15:37:24 GMT
Hi Karesh,

you should run mvn clean install from the parent directory.
Please be sure to checkout a fresh version of the svn and provide the
complete mvn output.
The build can be unstable at this time because we made a huge refactoring
to rename the project AWF instead of Deft.

Thanks for your interrest.

Regards,

Séven.

--