incubator-awf-dev mailing list archives

From Séven Le Mesle <sleme...@xebia.fr>
Subject Re: AWF website
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2012 00:42:13 GMT
Hi,

I've just copied the site content to
people.apache.org/www/incubator.apache.org/awf.
I think this will take some time before being updated to the site.

We still need to get JIRA and confluence migrated to AWF did someone
created a request for that ?

Perhaps building the website from the confluence export plugin could be a
good point.

Séven.

--
Séven Le Mesle