incubator-awf-dev mailing list archives

From Roger Schildmeijer <schildmei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Any activity soon ?
Date Sat, 04 Feb 2012 09:21:47 GMT
Hi Emmanuel,

Good you brought this up. I definitely don't get your wrong. I've been thinking about this
for a while and I've come to the same conclusion. I can only answer for myself but I just
don't have the time and energy for the project any longer.

So I think we should consider to (unfortunately) shut down the project.

Wbr

Roger Schildmeijer

On Feb 3, 2012, at 9:38 AM, Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> since ends of october, we have had no commit on the project, and no activity whatsoever
but a quarterly report.

> So my abrupt question : will we expect to have some progress soon ? Or should we consider
that there is no interest in pursuing the effort, and we should think about shutting down
the project ?

> Don't get me wrong : I do think that Deft has definitively some potential, but with no
activity in 3 months, it doubtful that it can survive another quarterly report without a decision
to close the project.