incubator-awf-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Architecture Discussion] General
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2012 18:22:03 GMT
Le 2/15/12 7:00 PM, Johnathan Meehan a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I know there's a thread to discuss, erm, threads, but I thought a fresh
> place to discuss the architectural-level changes we might want to make
> would be a good idea. I created DEFT-120 as a place for anybody to
> attach diagrams and the like for reference in this discussion, and I was
> thinking the initial intention could be as limited as bringing some
> order to the current code base.
>
> For my own part, I do have a couple of ideas I intend to document but
> right now I will look at implementing Acceptor-Connector as a first
> step.
Can you roughly expose your expose here ?

Can someone put down the expectations and requirements for the whole
system ? That could help to bring new ideas on the table (and yes, the
ML or the WIKI for graphics is probably a better idea than JIRA. You can
also put images on your people.apache.org/public personal account and
share the links here.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,