incubator-awf-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Any activity soon ?
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2012 08:38:17 GMT
Hi guys,

since ends of october, we have had no commit on the project, and no
activity whatsoever but a quarterly report.

So my abrupt question : will we expect to have some progress soon ? Or
should we consider that there is no interest in pursuing the effort, and
we should think about shutting down the project ?

Don't get me wrong : I do think that Deft has definitively some
potential, but with no activity in 3 months, it doubtful that it can
survive another quarterly report without a decision to close the project.

Thoughts ?

--
Regards,
Cordialement,