incubator-awf-dev mailing list archives

From Johnathan Meehan <jmee...@phasevariance.com>
Subject Re: [Project Rename - INFRA Requests]
Date Sun, 19 Feb 2012 20:00:07 GMT
As you will have seen with Matt Benson's mail, the lists have been
moved. I've also updated the build to post to "awf-commits".

There were a couple of comments posted to the general INFRA-4426
request:

"<danielsh> I've made the svn authz and mailer changes.  any mentor can
do the svn move for you.  enjoy"
"<danielsh> you aren't on svnpubsub so that's not an infra task -- do it
yourself"

They both seem to relate to move of the source repository, so could a
mentor please help with that?

One more thing, it seems that we should update the incubator page
ourselves. I have in mind the following changes:

http://incubator.apache.org/projects/deft.html

  Change deft.html -> awf.html
  Change project name from "Deft" to "AWF".
  Change mailing list details, and only those for now.
  Question: Add name change to news section, underneath Deft's
acceptance?

http://incubator.apache.org/projects/index.html

  Change project name from "Deft" to "AWF".

I am assuming that the "Current Podling Status" page should be left
alone.

Thanks!
Johnathan

Thanks,