incubator-awf-dev mailing list archives

From Johnathan Meehan <jmee...@phasevariance.com>
Subject [Project Rename - INFRA Requests]
Date Sun, 19 Feb 2012 13:11:35 GMT
Hi,

For your information, I have created the following tickets with regard
to the the project name change:

Website:
	INFRA-4459 - Deft Project Rename - Main Website
	INFRA-4460 - Deft Project Rename - Confluence
	INFRA-4461 - Deft Project Rename - Podling Page
Mailing List:
	INFRA-4462 - Deft Project Rename - Mailing Lists
Bug Tracking:
	INFRA-4463 - Deft Project Rename - Jira
Source Code:
	INFRA-4464 - Deft Project Rename - Subversion

All are linked to the original request INFRA-4426, and as seen earlier
in this list the change has been communicated to General. Could you
please let me know if I have missed anything, or you spot any problems
with the content?

Thanks,
Johnathan