incubator-awf-dev mailing list archives

From Johnathan Meehan <jmee...@phasevariance.com>
Subject [Architecture Discussion] General
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2012 18:00:22 GMT
Hi,

I know there's a thread to discuss, erm, threads, but I thought a fresh
place to discuss the architectural-level changes we might want to make
would be a good idea. I created DEFT-120 as a place for anybody to
attach diagrams and the like for reference in this discussion, and I was
thinking the initial intention could be as limited as bringing some
order to the current code base.

For my own part, I do have a couple of ideas I intend to document but
right now I will look at implementing Acceptor-Connector as a first
step.

Cheers,
Johnathan