incubator-awf-dev mailing list archives

From Johnathan Meehan <jmee...@phasevariance.com>
Subject Re: Any activity soon ?
Date Sun, 12 Feb 2012 17:49:39 GMT

> So I think we also need to work on the website, adding
> a "What is it ?" link and a "Starting with awf" would
> be nice, because it can help building a community.

> Where can we maintain the roadmap, any idea ?

Agreed. Outside of extending the Maven-generated website, we could use
Confluence. I was looking a while ago at using that, and there are a
couple of scratch pages there:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DEFT/Index

Confluence might be the better option as it gives us a little more
flexibility and is easier to maintain. I think there's a problem with
the level of access (anonymous users can't see it) and rights to remove
pages that need to be sorted out, though.

I'll get the changes to the project tree finished soon, as I still have
the website and images to update. Mentors, if the project has been
renamed we should also see that the internal references are also renamed
- for example, the incubator and Confluence name of "Deft". Do we
request to change this, or as it is only incubation leave it alone?

Johnathan