incubator-awf-dev mailing list archives

From Johnathan Meehan <jmee...@phasevariance.com>
Subject Re: Any activity soon ?
Date Sun, 12 Feb 2012 13:49:45 GMT

Hi,

I like the priority list; I think it's nicer to build some kind of
roadmap rather than just file and manage JIRA tickets as it gives us
direction. Prior to any release, the packages should be renamed as you
say but I was also wondering about moving things around a little. Roger
created a demonstration gossip server, which still sits in the main
project under "demo". I would like to move this out to a separate
project, perhaps with a parent to keep versions and dependencies
straight. So, the top-level would now be:

awf-core
awf-parent
awf-example-gossip

Personally, I would like to put a couple more demonstrations together to
see if that helps highlight what is missing and provide ideas on where
to go. Sound okay?

Cheers,
Johnathan