incubator-awf-dev mailing list archives

From Johnathan Meehan <jmee...@phasevariance.com>
Subject Re: Any activity soon ?
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2012 18:35:35 GMT

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply, but that's pretty much down to the same reason
I haven't committed anything for a while - struggling with other
responsibilities. Things are settling down, and I have been looking
forward to dedicating some time to the project so it would be a shame to
see it end now. The current situation, and particularly the lack of
resources, has certainly made clear the need to be more dedicated
though. So then Seven, if you can hold out for a week or so let's work
on a plan to get things moving again.

Johnathan