incubator-any23-user mailing list archives

From Davide Palmisano <dpalmis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Any23 incubator site and JIRA
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2011 17:43:02 GMT
Hi Lewis,

any help is welcome! I think Chris is setting up all the environment - not
sure if it's completed.
In any case we can split the tasks.

If you all agree I can start migrating opened issue to Jira from Google Code
tracker.

For those more experienced than me: what happens to the Google Code project
now?

Don't we need to somehow disseminate that now all the development is under
Apache Incubation?
Users should start to open issues on Jira rather than on the Google Code
one.

Any idea on how be more effective in reaching our existing community?

all the best,

Davide

--
Davide Palmisano