From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Any23 v.0.7.0-incubating relesed at any23.org
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2012 12:09:38 GMT
Hi Szymon,

Nice, I've seen the new interface when running and testing locally and
it looks great don't you think?

W.r.t another strand of thought, I tried a while back to get all of
this migrated to the VM we were allocated by infra@, this would enable
all Any23 PMC members to access the service and update the software,
manage the service, etc.

I got hung up trying to do opiepasswd and had to give up before I exploded.

Taking this to the larger context... do we need/want the Apache hosted
Any23 service on the FreeBSD Jail?
So far it doesn't look like it really matters, the guys (Szymon, etc.)
seem to be doing a great job hosting the service wherever it is
currently being hosted therefore why fix it if it aint broke kinda
comes to my mind.

I really haven't got much of a preferance on this just now.

Best

Lewis

--
Lewis