From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Graduation vote in general@incubator
Date Sat, 25 Aug 2012 20:12:47 GMT
Hi Andy,

Ta for dragging this one up again

On Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 8:04 PM, Andy Seaborne <andy@apache.org> wrote:

> IF we can make minor tweaks to the resolution text, then the vote has the
> following IPMC +1's:
>    Andy, Chris, Paul, Prescott

The minor tweaks were

"related to automatic crawling, parsing, analyzing, producing, and
converting RDF(Resource Description Framework) data" is this correct

> Do we need more?

AFAIK No... this should be enough, however I think it would be
appropriate to reignite the thread and ask for Sebb's opinion...
considering it was him that expressed concern over clarification on
the project description. If we get his +1 then we are good to go.

> IF NOT, we need a new vote.

Hopefully not.

Leiws