From Peter Ansell <ansell.pe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Any23 Modularization
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2012 04:27:08 GMT
Hi all,

I checked over the test-resource-jar patch again this morning and it
still looked right, and all of the tests still pass, so I committed it
to subversion.

I have since ported a patch across from my previous patches to create
an apache-any23-api.jar file that contains the basic information
needed to split up the rest of the core module. [2]

I also discovered that the URL at [1] was comparing against the
apache-git:trunk (at GitHub, which is not updated that regularly,
~once a day it seems). Using ansell:trunk in the GitHub compare URL
compares against whatever I have last downloaded from git.apache.org.

If someone wants to review it and comment here or on ANY23-114 in the
next 48 hours I will commit it to subversion with any necessary
changes after the weekend. (Assuming Jira is working, which it doesn't
seem to be about 50 percent of the time right now). I have been
working personally using this api module (and the test-resource-jar
module) for the past 3 months (api module first committed on May 10),
so I doubt there is anything majorly wrong with the patch, but any
reviews are always helpful.

Cheers,

Peter

[2] https://github.com/ansell/any23/compare/ansell:trunk...ansell:api-module