From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1371537 [1/30] - in /incubator/any23/trunk: ./ core/ core/src/test/java/org/apache/any23/ core/src/test/java/org/apache/any23/cli/ core/src/test/java/org/apache/any23/extractor/ core/src/test/java/org/apache/any23/extractor/csv/ core
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2012 06:55:57 GMT
Good, I can review all the changes during the weekend!

In the meanwhile, can you please fix the code format in both Java &
XML according to the adopted? The snippet below doesn't seem it is
compliant, looks like you are using tabs or 4 spaces (in XML we uses 2
spaces).
I didn't check the rest - you committed a lot of stuff :) - I will do
during the WE.

Thanks!!
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/