From Reto Bachmann-Gmür <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Assisted SPARQL editor as apache project?
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2012 21:35:42 GMT
There are a couple of activities for client side linked data applications
(vie, create.js, rdfquery), I think it would be great to have an apache
community building backend independent rdf aware client. With the
maven-javascript-plugin and maven central the application can very easily
be integrated in the different Apache Semantic Web Applications. A
decoupled SparQLed client could be the basis of such a project.

Reto