From Reto Bachmann-Gmür <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Assisted SPARQL editor as apache project?
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2012 15:50:09 GMT
On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 11:35 PM, Giovanni Tummarello <
giovanni.tummarello@deri.org> wrote:

> Hi Reto :) want to drive? i could even sponsor you somehow (we should
> be able tofind a way)
> you get fame, money and all

Sounds good :) I would be happy to share (the fame), who's with me for
something like this:

http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ZhuguProposal

If the SparqlEd code (or relevant parts of it) can be donated as described
I would like to broaden the discussion with the Stanbol, Jena and Clerezza
communities.

Cheers,
Reto