From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Incubator report: July 2012
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2012 20:04:59 GMT
Hi Nick,

Thanks for the feedback

On Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 1:58 PM, Nick Kew <niq@apache.org> wrote:

> Should that perhaps be updated since the VOTE was withdrawn?

Due to Simo's blistering turnaround on more than several issues we
seem to be in a position for VOTE again... I've now added this near
real time response to the report. Thanks Simo!

> The issues that scuppered the VOTE should be adequately covered by
> the previous clause, so maybe the sentence could read:
>
> "We have experienced several problems and delays along the way,
> but Simone Tripodi has stepped up as RM and we anticipate a
> release very shortly."

Done

> "although we are not presenting Any23 at ApacheCon Europe"
>
> Surely it's for individuals to decide whether to submit proposals?

of course, that was the reason for me writing to the list to ask for
review and edit in good time before today. None-the-less it's now
removed

Thanks

Lewis

--