From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [CANCELLED][VOTE] Release Apache Any23 0.7.0-incubating
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2012 11:35:50 GMT
Hi Guys,

OK I think the best thing to do here is maybe even get a wiki page
opened for the points raised by Andy. We can easily track them and
address them and it looks like it's going to take a bit of investment
to get these issues addressed however as they are blockers I am very
keen to roll my sleeves up and get stuck in here.

I'll begin compiling them later today unless someone beats me to it.

How does this sound?

Lewis

--
Lewis