From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Graduation Resolution
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2012 11:14:18 GMT
Hi Chris,

On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 3:42 PM, Mattmann, Chris A (388J)
<chris.a.mattmann@jpl.nasa.gov> wrote:
> Hey Guys,

>           * Lewis John McGibbney   <lewismc@apache.org>
>           * Nick Kew                            <niq@apache.org>
>           * Paul Ramirez                    <pramirez@apache.org>
>           * Simone Tripodi                 <simonetripodi@apache.org>
>           * Tommaso Teofili              <tommaso@apache.org>
>           * Davide Palmisano          <dpalmisano@apache.org>
>           * Giovanni Tummarello     <giovanni@apache.org>
>           * Michele Mostarda            <mostarda@apache.org>
>           * Reto Bachmann-Gmür    <reto@apache.org>
>           * Szymon Danielczyk         <szydan@apache.org>
>           * Andy Seaborne                <andy@apache.org>

Initial members... how are we specifically defining this? Is this all
PPMC folks? Nick mentioned that he may or may not be around, however
it would be really great for him to stay around, also I don't see
Peter included here. My experiences from the Gora resolution you wrote
up Chris is that the names which are included here are not set in
stone but I thought I'd throw this one in there none-the-less.

>        NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED, that Michele Mostarda
>        be appointed to the office of Vice President

+1

Thanks Chris

Lewis