From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Graduation?
Date Sat, 21 Jul 2012 11:02:46 GMT
Hi,

On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 at 10:22 AM, Simone Tripodi
<simonetripodi@apache.org> wrote:

>>> 2/ Choose a chair.
>>
>> My suggestion: Simo, Lewis, Tommaso, or Michele. Any of
>> you guys interested?
>>

> Thanks a lot for the proposal, but I am already serving the Apache
> Cocoon project as a chair, so I have to decline - I'd like to propose
> Lewis due to strong commitment to the project, what do you think?

I'm also working my roles over at Nutch and Gora. Thank you Simo but I
really don't think I would be doing the Apache Any23 project justice
by stepping into the position as project chair, this is not to say
that I will not be putting in time, rather that I may find the
workload a bit more than I fancy at this point in time. I would very
much like to nominate Michele for project chair though as I think he
has an excellent working knowledge of the project, has always chimed
in when we were discussing nominations to grow the community, VOTE's
on the release, etc.

Best
Lewis