From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: simplePopup license?
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2012 12:29:29 GMT
just for the record: I had a quick call with Davide who explained me
the purpose of the popups; I have almost completed the migration to
bootstrap, will be checked in as soon as the SVN will come back (don't
know it is a EU issue only or not...)

Almost ready for a new RC, stay tuned!!! :)

best,
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi