From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Any23 0.7.0-incubating
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2012 07:51:09 GMT
Hi again Andy,

I addressed almost all your concerns, I am almost ready to push a new
RC to evaluate, I just need to know before:

> OK - if it breaks the test then no need to do anything.
>
> There is an exception on licensing for when header breaks something.

which action has to be done for these exceptions - maybe it has to be
notified somewhere?

 * I am not able to find the simplePopup licensing neither reaching
the original author (see the proper thread)... how to handle that?

 * do test resources copyrights need to be reported somewhere?

Many thanks in advance, all the best!
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi