From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject [RESULT] Release Apache Any23 0.7.0-incubating (take 3)
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2012 14:12:58 GMT
Hi all guys,

more than 72h have passed and I declare the curent thread vote closed
and passes with the following resolution:

five +1 votes from following PPMC

 * Simone Tripodi
 * Michele Mostarda
 * Chris Mattmann *
 * Andy Seaborne *
 * Tommaso Teofili *

(*) IPMC member

no other votes had been casted.

I will proceed on submitting the vote to the IPMC on general@incubator.

Many thanks for your time spent on reviewing - and a personal thank
you to Andy for carefully reviewing the L&N :)
Have a nice day, all the best,
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi