From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANN] Apache Any23 0.7.0-incubating released!
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2012 09:35:18 GMT
Guys,

thanks a lot, but please remember I just did some leg-work - if *we*
achieved the release it is because *we* all worked toward it, I
personally want to tank:

 * Michele, for the tech support and the patience on verifying my
mistakes on the codebase;
 * Chris, for mentoring;
 * Lewis, for the hard work on testing, housekeeping the JIRA space,
providing feedback on the build procedure, redeploying various time
the site and the *patience* :)
 * Andy, for the priceless feedbacks and suggestions on legals.

As you can see, it's been a team play - everybody is needed here!!!

Now working toward the next release!!!

All the best, have a nice day,
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/