From Andy Seaborne <a...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Assisted SPARQL editor as apache project?
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2012 12:46:29 GMT
Giovanni,

The issue isn't so much which project but establishing a community
around the codebase; after that it's just "details" and that isn't
dependent on being an Apache project, sub-project or in incubation first.

So do email Jena as a means to the end of getting some people involved
in  in interested sparqled - the Jena user list is probably the better
place as you reach more people.

	Andy