From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: about the supported input format of any23
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2012 19:54:41 GMT
Hi Armon,

On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 4:15 PM, armon <zhimeng9@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>       I do some data transform currently from xml-format wiki data

Can you give a small example of this xml?

> (retrieved by wikipedia API) to turtle,

Also a small example of your turtle

> but it seems that the any23 can't
> work correctly. (I used the command: ./any23 rover url )

What do you get to std out? I am easily able to use any23 parsers on
fetching structure from wikipedia pages... but this is not what you
are referring to... I need some more information from you please.

>       Does any23 actually support the xml data retrieved by wikipedia API
> as the input format ?

Please see above

--
Lewis