From armon <zhime...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: about the supported input format of any23
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2012 09:02:34 GMT
Hi Lewis,

 thanks for your reply

 the result we get from the url (in last email) is:

@prefix dcterms: <http://purl.org/dc/terms/> .

<http://en.wikipedia.org/w/api.php?action=query> dcterms:title "MediaWiki API Result"
.

 but we know that there is some other data in the page that can't be retrieved, such as the
xml data (in the attachment of last email).

 Is there any other way for me to have a try if the ./any23 rover "@url" can't work?

Thanks!

All the best!

armon