From "Andreas Kuckartz" <A.Kucka...@ping.de>
Subject Re: Semantic Web track at ApacheCon (Fwd: Tracks for ApacheCon Europe - Project Proposals needed)
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2012 19:12:47 GMT
The first "private" mail from Nick Burch explicitely suggested to send
questions to the public list apachecon-discuss.

A public archive for the mailing list apachecon-discuss is available here:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/www-apachecon-discuss/

In other words: Reto did nothing wrong - quite the opposite.

Cheers,
Andreas
---