From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issues with build
Date Fri, 11 May 2012 23:59:07 GMT
Guys please see the ticket I opened e.g. ANY23-87 I think this is the
bug that we've been looking for.

Also w.r.t an .nq file, I loaded one [0] into my public area on the
apache servers... and believe it or not actually found a bug in
Crawler4j as well [1]... time for some whisky I think ;0)

[0] http://people.apache.org/~lewismc/rover-test1.nq
[1] http://code.google.com/p/crawler4j/issues/detail?id=145

--
Lewis