From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Splitting up Any23 into a more modular format
Date Fri, 11 May 2012 09:21:01 GMT
Hi Peter,

As I said on the issue at [1], this looks like exciting work. I'm
hoping that is sparks some conversation amongst us.

As we are pushing for our first incubating release I'm not entirely
sure that the restructuring is a viable option just now, however we
should certainly not rule it out unless there is a justified argument.

Thank you for the heads up on this.

Lewis

--
Lewis