From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ASL header makes org.apache.any23.Any23Test#testMicrodataSupport() failing
Date Tue, 08 May 2012 18:35:06 GMT
Hi Lewis,

it is not essential but IMHO should be applied as much as it is
possible, indeed I had to escape the RAT check for special files such
as .csv/.json that don't support comments at all.
Anyway, for the case I submitted, I suspect there is a bug - a plain
HTML file should support comments, ASL header or not, it should not
drive the testcase to fail :P

Does it sound reasonable?
TIA and all the best,
-Simo